Sunday 6 October 2019

Feedback Thoughts

The first article I read was "A fixed mindset could be holding you - here's how to change it" by Anna Kelsey -Sugg and Ann Arnold. The article is about how people have to mindsets, fixed and growth, saying how people have developed fixed mindsets, meaning they don't learn from mistakes and how a growth mindset helps people learn from their mistakes. I found the article fascinating. I agree with what it has to say about the negative effects of a fixed mindset and the positives of a growth mindset. I also like how they discuss how offices and companies can help their employees but rewording a growth mindset.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-26/fixed-vs-growth-mindset-at-work-and-in-life/9897782

The second article I read was "Why rejection hurts so much - and what to do about it" by Guy Winch. The article is about how we all face rejection all the time, big and small, but it always hurts and how we could help lessen the pain. I found the article interesting and insightful. It's discussion on how we deal with rejection relatable. I also found the the advise given very helpful, like having zero tolerance for self-criticisms, reviewing you self-worth and talking to friends when you're rejected.
https://ideas.ted.com/why-rejection-hurts-so-much-and-what-to-do-about-it/

(Thumbs up and down. Found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment