Saturday 28 September 2019

Time Management

Time management is something I do struggle with but I have gotten better at it. The weekly calendar seems like it'll be a great tool to help me keep onto of the workload. Reading was something I didn't do a lot during the first year but now I'm going to make an effort to read as much of the lecture notes as I can and take notes as I do. I want to try get some extra work done to act as a buffer in case I can't complete a task for whatever reason during a week but I'll have to see as I'll have to balance my work of the other modules. Working ahead is a great idea and I'm going to try and do that but again, I'll have to see given that I have balance my other modules too.

The read two articles. The first one I read was How to Beat Procrastination by Caroline Webb. I found the article to be really helpful. All the advice in it is simple and easy to do and I feel it'll help me when doing my college work. The second article I read was The Myth of too Busy by Tim Grahl. I found the advice in it good but I didn't like the tone of it. It felt kind judgmental in my opinion.

(An image representing procrastination. Found here.)   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathan I liked reading your blog about time management.
    It is definitely hard to balance everything out especially with all of the modules. I have also tried to start studying more and taking notes etc because it just makes life that bit easier lol. The layout of your blog is very good and easy to locate everything!

    ReplyDelete