Friday 27 September 2019

Class Assignments Impressions

My first impressions of the core assignments is that it looks very fascinating but it also looks quite intimidating. The reading assignment is quite simple and straight forward and it can be quite interesting with the subject matter. The Unity3D honestly seems very intimidating. I have no experience or knowledge of video game development so I am a little worried about it but it as is something new and exciting so it could be fun. The blog comments assignment seems like another straight forward assignment since it's just giving each other criticism. But that too is a little concern of mine. I'm a little concerned about possible hurting someones feeling if I don't phase my comments correctly. The project assignment is intimidating because Unity3D is involved but again, it could be fun. The project feedback assignment seems like another simple one, quite similar to the the blog comment one. In terms of the extra credit assignments, I think the two I'd be interested in are the Tech Tasks and Growth Mindset ones. The Tech Tasks interests me because I would like to learn more about web based technology and I'm interested in the Growth Mindset assignments because after learning it I feel it could be of great help to me and my work. 

(Unity3D in action. Found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment